Low-income earners who manage diversified portfolio of informal savings with an established leadership structure; serving them and their communities to provide safety and guaranteed access to formal financial services.
Serving You and Your Community
Target market: Low-income Ugandans who manage diversified portfolio of informal savings in an established leadership structure .
Initial Deposit: UGX 10,000
Minimum Balance: UGX 10,000
Monthly Fee: 1100
Interest rate & Calculation: 5% p.a. Credited on the minimum balance during the month .
Transaction Fees: N/A
Funds Transfer: Mobile banking (AirSave)
Account Opening Requirements
- Duly certified copies of the constitution and by-laws.
- Certified copy of Certificate of registration (in case of registered entities).
- Resolution passed by the executive committee to open an account including the mandate to operate it.
- Signatories’ personal details;
- Photocopy of VALID identification Either of the following cards; FCS Card, Voters’ Card, NSSF, Driving License, Passport) .
- 1Passport photo for each signatory of the account
Statements:1 free per month, UGX 1100 thereafter