Responsible for performing a wide range of customer- centred activities and services for Agent Banking and other channels that have an impact on sterling experience so as to attract, retain and manage customer relationships in an efficient and effective manner in compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and UGAFODE processes, controls and quality standards.
- Drive sales strategies and initiatives for the Agent Banking solution; develop the Branch’s sales plan and execute the plan according to agreed activities, action plans and budgets.
- Monitor transactions and performance in branches, to achieve the required Business growth in customers and transaction volumes.
- Develop and follow through implementation of training programs for the assigned agents in a branch.
- Conduct regular visits to agents to confirm compliance with policies and procedures.
- Carry out first level maintenance of agent banking equipment, e.g. POS and logbooks and Mobile phone trouble shooting.
- Attend to Agent, internal and external customer queries and complaints in line with the customer service standards of UGAFODE.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the branch agents such as float availability, challenges, system downtime and escalate for resolution to relevant stake holders.
- Support the business units in the identification of potential agents, coordinate joint marketing activities and cross-sell Alternative Banking Channels products.
- Carry out daily reconciliation of agent transactions as per set guidelines to mitigate envisaged risks.
- Ensure that agent banking policies and procedures are adhered to and also train staff to ensure product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business-related field. E.g. B.com, BBA, B Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years’ work experience in the banking environment specifically supporting Agent Banking.
- Familiarity with the Anti-Money Laundering act and other regulatory frameworks.
- Have business drive.
- Good Marketing and Interpersonal relations skills.
- Analytical and having attention to detail.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Knowledge of the full MS Office suite.
If you believe you meet the requirements as stated, submit an application letter together with an up-to-date CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title and vacancy reference number for the job you are applying for in the Email Subject Line. Your applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resources and the closing date for receiving all applications is October 31, 2020.