Responsible for supporting bank automation by analyzing client software requirements/needs and translating them into workable application features through; designing, computer programming and coding functional programs and other applications so as to enhance an efficient and effective business operations for the bank in line with compliance and risk perspectives.
- System Analysis: Conducts system analyses of bank’s software needs to translate them into computer applications. Analyses the software within the development phase as well as analyses at the sign off stage of the system development through user acceptance testing.
- System Development: Develops the software (system) platforms arising out of analyses of client specific software requirements or by way of internal observations of current bank software/system challenges with the aim of supporting business automation.
- System Integration: Responsible for enabling integration of the bank to internal and external software platforms including supporting UGAFODE mobile banking platform on a continuous process.
- ICT reporting: Develops system report formats to enable automation of business processing in the bank as well as generating section accountability reports such as application reports, user acceptance reports, feedback reports, financial reports etc.
- Ensure ICT Compliance: Operating in total adherence to all ICT operational process requirements regarding applications development and within; Risk, Ethical and Audit Compliance for all system developments and addressing system recommendations arising out of system analyses.
- ICT Projects: Provide technical support on all bank application development/analysis projects and ensure attainment of Project success both (realization of project goals) and project management success ( within budget, deadlines and quality expectations)
- Support with Training: Conduct and manage trainings for team, staff and users on all systems developed, seek for feedback and continuously manage system performances aimed at optimizing benefits of automation for the bank.
- Supporting Business Continuity: Develop and manage strategies for substantive Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for all bank applications/systems developed and ensure regular testing and update in line with ICT BCP processes.
- Technical Records: Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code to aide users.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent, and CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
- 3 years’ experience in microfinance or banking computer systems and micro credit business knowledge and processes.
- Knowledge of Software development Languages, java, C#, C++,php, Python and others
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following: Windows 7 to 10, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Exchange 2012, SharePoint, VMware ESXi 6, Web hosting technologies, Microsoft OfficeProducts, Unix and/or Oracle.
- Knowledge of related statutory IT compliance regulations, IT and MIS banking policies, procedures and systems, and lending, banking and transformation products policies and procedures.
- Analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Ingenuity and creativity.
- Communication skills -including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
If you believe you meet the requirements as stated,submit an application letter together with an up-to-date CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title you are applying for in the Email Subject Line. Your applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resources and the closing date for receiving all applications is 31st May 2021.