SALES AND MARKETING OFFICERS (9)
SALES AND MARKETING OFFICERS (9) – (Kyotera, Lira, Jinja, Rukungiri, Mbarara, Ntungamo, Ibanda, Ishaka, Lyantonde, Rushere, Mpigi, Sembabule, Kagadi, Mbale and our Kampala branches).
The Sales and Marketing Officer shall be responsible for educating clients about the institution’s savings and credit products, mobilizing and increasing savings deposits, growing new savings accounts, maintaining savings and loan clients by promoting account use, resolving client issues and cross marketing other products and delivery channels to clients where appropriate.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive sales and service goals/ by creating and maintaining own clientele
- Utilize customer segmentation guidance from branch manager and Sales & Marketing Supervisor to effectively target new clients
- Provide feedback on strategies for new sales and promotion campaigns to increase sales from the various market segments
- Carry out sales visit to existing clients, identifying service gaps and promoting product use and new product uptake
- Provide customer feedback to Sales & Marketing Supervisor
- Assist in the development, writing and improving new and existing products
- Create a sales and marketing plan for the products and services
- Carry out own research to identify prospective and potential clients and report to Sales & Marketing Supervisor
- Maintain and coordinate sales calls, reports and mailing list
- Undertake such other duties as directed by the relevant Manager
- Assist in the development and writing of such short announcements, production of flyers and other literature that will assist in effective promotion and sales.
Academic Qualifications & Work Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including report writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business related subject from a reputable University
- At least 2 years in a similar role with a financial services background position.
- Should not be more than 30 years of age
- An effective leadership with ability enthuse and inspire employees to give their best in order to achieve goals.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to adopt and work cooperatively and effectively in different situations
Other critical skills and abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Energetic and ability to be active throughout and willingness to learn
- High level of honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills and high level of customer care
- Willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
How to apply:
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their motivation/application letters together with an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate the position you are applying for). Applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource.
Closing date for receiving applications is: 28th November, 2017.